Friday, February 24, 2017

High School Senior Portrait Photographer

Most high school senior guys hate being photographed and Ryan was no exception.  Usually they are only going along with the portrait session for mom or for some sort of bribe, which was both the case here.  But the great thing is that this is a memorable time and we hope someday will be appreciated.  This being said, I love photographing all senior portraits.  I just mess around with the guys letting them know I know that they don't want to be there.  I really just let them warm up and be themselves, I don't over pose them or push them into poses that they don't want to do.  After about 20 minutes or so into the session they start to trust me and really get into the photographs.  And that is when the magic starts happening and we are able to get some amazing images like you see of Ryan here.  So thank you Ryan for letting me capture you at this important time in your life.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your senior year! Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment