Friday, January 20, 2017

Large Family Portraits Orange County

A lot of times when a client calls and asks if we photograph large families they mention that they have spoken to other photographers who won't photograph multiple families in one session.  This is just really sad to us, and was the case with the Prado family.  We were more then happy to photograph this extended family portraits, including mom and dad (aka grandma and grandpa) their 8 children and their 14 grandchildren.  I am honored to photograph large extended families because I know the importance of these photographs.  I too come from a large family, so I know that it can be difficult to get all the schedules together to make this happen. The last time this family had been photographed all together was 14 years ago when their was only one grand baby.  I am so glad that we were able to make these memories for them and I am sure they will cherish these portraits for generations to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment